PRAVASI BHARATIYA DIVAS 2008

Admin
Administrator
Taal on 01/08/08 01:46:04Lead
Tags : None

This is for you NRI.

A Quote...

Pravasi Bharatiya Divas aims at bringing the expertise and knowledge of the Indian overseas community to India and integrating it into India's development process. Pravasi Bharatiya Divas is focused to highlight networking opportunities and collaborating them to confer a mutual developing platform. Generating this synergy to excel together towards a bright India along with the Indian overseas community is what Pravasi Bharatiya Divas 2008 proclaims with its head held high.

It's a young India, it's an emerging India, and it’s a developing nation. No matter your qualification, status or resources, we are all Indians and can avail of the opportunities here. Let's work together, focus together and progress together. I look forward to receive you and see you participate in the fifth Pravasi Bharatiya Divas, which will take place from 7th to 9th January 2007.
Shri. Vayalar Ravi
Minister for Overseas Indian Affairs

Re: PRAVASI BHARATIYA DIVAS 2008

Admin
Administrator
Admin on 01/09/08 00:56:46  #1 [url]

Thank you "Taal". I didn’t know that there is an Organization call Pravasi Bharatiya Divas, and they recognize the achievements of NRI. This is good step by the Government of India.

Re: PRAVASI BHARATIYA DIVAS 2008

Admin
Administrator
tushi2010 on 08/21/10 14:21:45  #2 [url]

Hello!!!!!Namashkar!!!!!

Well I dont know how succesfull it will be anyways my good wishes to all the Bongs!!!!

Re: PRAVASI BHARATIYA DIVAS 2008

Admin
Administrator
jeniffer on 02/12/11 16:52:11  #3 [url]

I come here accidentally and see your information, thanks for your sharing. Your statements are all very reasonable, also let me learn a lot, thank you!