Nazrul Geeti Swaralipi

Admin
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Admin on 05/26/12 13:02:00Lead
Tags : None

New website about Kazi Nazrul Islam music lyrics and music notes (Swaralipi)

Nazrul Geeti Swaralipi

http://www.nazrulgeetilyrics.com/

Re: Nazrul Geeti Swaralipi

Admin
Administrator
Biswas on 07/19/12 23:09:03  #1 [url]

Khub bhalo korecen, music notes ami online kothay o dekini.

Re: Nazrul Geeti Swaralipi

D K Sarkar
Dear Sir,

Greetings
Can you please help me with the following Sworolipis. i would like to inform you that the Swaralipis you have cannot be printed in A4 size papers unlike Robindra sangeet Sworolipis in Geetabitan, so these are not helpful for use. You please look into the problem.
Please help with the following Sworolipis if these can be printed in A4 size papers and not get cut.
1)Khelicho a\A Bisso Loye
2)Tumi Hatkhani Jobey Rakho
3)Aami Jar Nupurer Chhando
4) Tomari Aakhir Moto
5) Ai Pothe Jokhoni Jabe
6) Kaberi Nodir Jole
7) Bolechhile Tumi Tirthe
8)Amar Jabar Somoy Holo
9) Ekela Bhabone Boshi Batayone
10) Ami Chirotore Dure Chole Jabo

We appreciate you for your mission, best wishes to you.
I will be happy to hear from you soon.

With Best Wishes,

D K Sarkar

technical support

rosezula
All antivirus software performs malware removal, to a degree. All malware isn't recognized by all antivirus software therefore the answer to the present question is yes and no. there's no due to protect your computer 100 pc from attacks of malware unless you never connect your machine to the web. belkin router setup |  Mywifi Ext |  navman update | Belkin router setup | Belkin Router Login