Michale Jackson no more

Admin
Administrator
Naomi on 06/26/09 17:22:25Lead
Tags : None

Michael Jackson Farewell

Pop legend Michael Jackson died last night after suffering a heart attack in his Los Angeles. How would you remember him?

Re: Michale Jackson no more

Admin
Administrator
Biswas on 06/26/09 22:22:47  #1 [url]

  We just lost a king of pop, he will never be replaced in ours time.

Re: Michale Jackson no more

Admin
Administrator
Admin on 06/27/09 03:47:05  #2 [url]

He was sound track of my life one way or another. He is a greater loss to the music world.
As the world mourns the death of Michael Jackson, I would like to remember the King of Pop. Michael... With his songs “One day in your life”

One day in your life
you'll remember a place
Someone's touching your face
You'll come back and you'll look around you

One day in your life
You'll remember the love you found here
You'll remember me somehow
Though you don't need me now
I will stay in your heart
And when things fall apart
You'll remember one day...

One day in your life
When you find that you're always waiting
For the love we used to share
Just call my name
And I'll be there

You'll remember me somehow
Though you don't need me now
I will stay in your heart
And when things fall apart
You'll remember one day...

One day in your life
When you find that you're always longing
for the love we used to share
Just call my name
And I'll be there

Re: Michale Jackson no more

Admin
Administrator
Dil on 06/27/09 04:05:10  #3 [url]

Admin, this is just one of his GR8 songs lyrics “One day in your life”. I feel now we realise what a fantastic legend we have lost, the like of which we cannot really replace