Cinema Exhibition

Admin
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Tera_Chehra  on 01/09/09 01:00:11Lead
Tags : None

This topic is about any film that you think is good to watch. You may recommend your favourite new or old movie Bengali, Hindi or English.

The film “Slum-dog Millionaire”, its worth watching. Slum-dog Millionaire hits the ground running. It has been released here in USA.I have seen it three times. A film by Danny Boyle, it’s the perfect fairy tale for our hard times. Go and watch it. I highly recommend it.

Re: Cinema Exhibition

Admin
Administrator
pathfinder on 01/09/09 01:43:41  #1 [url]

QUOTE (Tera_Chehra @ January 09, 2009 01:00 am)
This topic is about any film that you think is good to watch. You may recommend your favourite new or old movie Bengali, Hindi or English.

The film “Slum-dog Millionaire”, its worth watching. Slum-dog Millionaire hits the ground running. It has been released here in USA.I have seen it three times. A film by Danny Boyle, it’s the perfect fairy tale for our hard times. Go and watch it. I highly recommend it.

Yes, it's a worth watching movie. I watched that movie 2/3 weeks ago. I read that book too " Q & A " by Vikas Swaroop , movie is little bit different from the book yet it's a good movie to watch.

"A Wednesday" & "Maharathee" these two hindi movies are also good.

Thanks Tera_Chehra for this new topic, it's really good, I like it.

Re: Cinema Exhibition

Admin
Administrator
Jwala on 01/12/09 18:09:51  #2 [url]

Dev Patel and Freida Pinto star in "Slumdog Millionaire,” which was named best drama at the Golden Globes.
I would go to watch it.

Maharathee, is a good movie. I have seen it.

Re: Cinema Exhibition

Admin
Administrator
Tera_Chehra  on 02/07/09 17:32:59  #3 [url]

Thank you pathfinder

Re: Cinema Exhibition

Admin
Administrator
Saathi on 02/08/09 17:22:51  #4 [url]

Slumdog, dhaarunnnn hoyece. Amar khub bhalo laagece.

Re: Cinema Exhibition

Admin
Administrator
Leena on 02/09/09 03:31:30  #5 [url]

Slumbdogs who seek success. I like it. I like the kids in the film. This is how they play and run through the street. Slumdogs is fictional, but India has enjoyed similar true success stories.

Re: Cinema Exhibition

Admin
Administrator
Taal on 03/10/09 18:02:45  #6 [url]

Slumdog Millionaire ........ Nice Movie.

Re: Cinema Exhibition

Admin
Administrator
pathfinder on 04/16/09 01:36:58  #7 [url]

"Slumdog Millioniare" 8 taa Oscar paoar mato film hoyechhe ki?

Ki mone hoy sakoler?

Re: Cinema Exhibition

Admin
Administrator
8029321 on 04/30/09 23:48:37  #8 [url]

This is my take; “Slumdog Millionaire” won eight Oscars in total, including gongs for best adapted screenplay, cinematography, sound mixing, film editing, best original score and best song. AR Rahman, who received two Oscars for best song and best score - praised the city which inspired the book, and subsequently the film. This is about optimism and the power of hope and our lives. If we had passion and we had belief and if you have those two things, truly, anything is possible. In my opinion Film is worth 8 Oscars.

Re: Cinema Exhibition

Admin
Administrator
kiran on 05/11/09 12:32:09  #9 [url]

See AB"s old hindi movie.Just like Deewar[OLD],Kala Paththar...many more.

Re: Cinema Exhibition

Admin
Administrator
pathfinder on 06/12/09 03:31:40  #10 [url]

"Aloo Chat" very entertaining movie.

Re: Cinema Exhibition

Admin
Administrator
pathfinder on 10/31/09 04:33:19  #11 [url]

Wake up Sid!

A nice movie to watch. Konkona is outstanding.

Re: Cinema Exhibition

Admin
Administrator
Leena on 11/20/09 00:07:41  #12 [url]

Wake Up Sid. How Sid's life changes after he is denied the wealth of his dad, how he falls in love. Bla bla..... Good movie.

Re: Cinema Exhibition

Admin
Administrator
pathfinder on 01/01/10 05:03:18  #13 [url]

Watch the movie 3 idiots.

Re: Cinema Exhibition

Admin
Administrator
Kolkate on 02/07/10 19:53:28  #14 [url]

Amitabh Bachhan’s PAA is the protagonist fool is simply unbelievable & wonderful performance and has given his best performances. If you get a chance go to see this movie and enjoy it too!

Re: Cinema Exhibition

Admin
Administrator
Leena on 02/18/10 00:16:59  #15 [url]

Goto kal deklam "PAA" AB dharun korece. Khub bhalo chobi.

Re: Cinema Exhibition

Admin
Administrator
pathfinder on 02/23/10 16:39:37  #16 [url]

My Name is Khan'
Nice film.