Chess Gaming Rules

JhonSparrow
Hey all ! I am from USA. I think this forum is very gossip for every one. I am a chess player. I know Bangladeshi men are also interesting about this game. This game is full of brain maintains game. But there are few men know its rules. So we are not play it correctly. If you are a fun of chess you can rules from herehttp://www.chessmaniac.com/ I think you will able to learn how to play accurately. If you have problem to understand you can ask me about your problems.